Real estate in the emirates attracts people from all over the world and from various spheres of life. Apartments for sale in Dubai Land seem to be a profitable investment, both for personal residence and as a renting out housing. Let’s have a look at the best residential communities in the area and see you really needs to purchase real estate in the area.
The target audience
The Dubai Land project is one of the most successful Emirates projects of the last decade. This youth area is great for families with children and single young people. There is entertainment for all ages here. There is only elite real estate in the area, represented by new buildings of various types and purposes.
At the same time, Dubai Land’s pricing policy is very moderate compared to prices for other real estate, located in other popular areas of the city. After completing the purchase and sale transaction, the buyer receives an elite low-cost property in full possession – this is the main secret of the popularity of the area among investors. Absolutely everyone will be able to choose the right property for themselves:
skyscrapers here are adjacent to 2-3 storey buildings, and villas are adjacent to townhouses.
The main goal of the project is to attract even more people to the United Arab Emirates. Considering the fact that the area is located 30 minutes from the world-famous Expo 2020 exhibition site, investing in the district represents a very profitable investment. After all, thanks to this exhibition in the city, there is an endless stream of tourists who want to rent an apartment or a villa closer to the place of events.
Metro stations and bus stops within walking distance allow you to get to any point in the emirate in a matter of minutes:
- Al Maktoum Airport can be reached in 10 minutes;
- Abu Dhabi can be reached in just an hour;
- The centre of Dubai can be reached in 25-30 minutes by car;
- Travel time from Arabian Ranches – 20 minutes;
- Palm Jumeirah is 20 minutes away by car;
- La Mer beach is 32 minutes away;
- Disneyland is 35 km away;
- Dubai Park is just 300 meters away;
- Just 25 minutes and you are already in the Dubai Mall.
Property options in Dubai Land
As noted above, the new district is intended to become a place of entertainment for 15 million tourists annually and a place of permanent residence for 2.5 million people.
Here you can buy apartments, penthouses and villas of different sizes and layouts. Average property prices in the Dubai Land area:
- Studio – AED 453,000;
- Apartment with 1 bedroom – AED 663,000;
- Apartment with 2 bedrooms – AED 741,000;
- Villa – AED 3 913 000.
Renting out a property in the district is also very profitable. Here are the average rental prices for real estate:
- Studio – AED 2 167;
- Apartment with 1 bedroom – AED 3,000;
- Apartment with 2 bedrooms – AED 5,900;
- Villa – AED 7 410.
Despite the fact that the area is one of the most popular in the United Arab Emirates, the cost of villas here is still quite low.
Therefore, if you are planning to invest in real estate in Dubai, then you should take a closer look at this area. Investing in Dubai Land is a very reliable and cost-effective way in the long run. In addition, developers offer convenient and flexible payment schedules that allow you to pay interest-free and gradually the cost of real estate.
An analysis of the search queries of network users made it possible to identify the most popular residential communities in Dubai Land:
- Rukan. It is a complex of townhouses and is located in Wadi al-Safa. Near the complex there are shopping centres and shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a golf course.
- Living Legends (Lebanon Legends). It is an elite community with villas and apartments. Never before have villas in the emirate been sold at such attractive prices.
- Villanova. In this community you can find modern style houses and villas with different layouts.
- Skycourts Towers. If renting out real estate, then only here! The complex consists of 6 buildings with their own special appearance. Residential and office premises, cafes and restaurants, shops and shopping centres – everything you need for a comfortable life here.
- Falcon City Of Wanders. All the most important infrastructure facilities are within walking distance from this community: walking paths, shopping centres, shops, playgrounds and much more.
Real estate in Dubai
Emirates.Estate website allows its visitors to navigate the property market in the emirate through the huge database of the housing for every taste and budget. Define your housing preferences, choose the amount of money you are ready to spend on the deal, decide on your final goal – making this property in Dubai your future or permanent home, or using it as an investment asset, and that’s it. The algorithms will help you find the option that will be ideal for you.