If at the lectures we get exhausted, constantly working with a pen and filling our notes with the valuable and necessary information, and at the self-study – in the middle of the work we are tensing up our minds in search of the right solution; The laboratory work is a more exciting activity, which combines a test of knowledge and gaining tremendous experience on the topic.
As a rule, these practical works are most often organized during the study of exact sciences, for example, at school in physics and chemistry classes. At the university, laboratories become a mandatory part of the educational process of engineering and technical specialties when receiving higher education. Students in practice study the work of this or that equipment, reactions, chemicals, and other not less fascinating processes. If you feel frustrated by the overload and the number of tasks – find some services to help you. Just type write my lab report in google and choose the most suitable platform for you.
Benefits and peculiarities of laboratory work
The essence of the laboratory work is already described in their titles, not for nothing. The first row in the design has the appropriate heading, “Subject.” And the meta of conducting such a lesson – is to learn and understand specific physical processes and laws, chemical reactions and laws.
Implementation of the work and obtaining valid results is carried out in an investigative way in a particular room – the laboratory, that is on the spot.
Deep understanding is fundamental during the educational process. Otherwise, you can not judge the success of the work. Before the exam, the teacher also announces the future appointment and asks students to prepare for it.
Features of the laboratory work
The laboratory work includes:
- We are studying a specific physical process in practice, using, in this case, the methods previously learned during the lectures.
- You are selecting the most optimal technique for performing measurements and research, which provides the most accurate results.
- Identification of the actual result and its comparison with the theoretical data described in the textbook under the reverse theme.
- Identification of the reasons for the received inadequacies and competent presentation of them in the laboratory work report.
- Competent registration of findings following the requirements of the methodology.
Participation in the laboratory work in the educational process
If the student thinks that he can skip a couple or three laboratory works, and for this, he does not “come” any penalties, he is seriously mistaken. The matter is that the missed practical work should be done later and individually. Otherwise, the summative assessment will not be set or will not be dictated.
Requirements and control of laboratory work
At the beginning of the pair, the teacher in the General Risks was acquainted with the future work, measuring equipment, safety equipment, and rules of conduct of students in the laboratory. In addition, it provides manuals, according to which it is necessary to draw up a report on the practical work.
Particular attention should be paid to the rules of work design and instruction, which must be carried out in strict order and have a record in the laboratory work and the journal of safety engineering.
In each case, the student is obliged to:
- Observe the order of laboratory work reported in the unique methodology on the topic.
- To record the work performed in the drawing-room and then make a self-report in a clean version.
- Present their work to the supervisor upon completing their work and making the report.
Laboratory work performance
Preparation and admission to the laboratory work
As mentioned above, each student must prepare for the laboratory work, theoretically familiarizing themselves with the future assignment or at least have a general idea of what needs to be done in practice.
If the basic knowledge of the topic of laboratory work and completely absent, the teacher has the full right not to allow the practical part of the lesson. And then, the laboratory work will need to be handed over in an individual order, and in these cases, you take away both your time and the teacher’s time. So you do not have to count on the benefits and three for the happiness.
After admission to the laboratory work, the student can proceed to the practical part of the lesson, which also has several nuances. The order of the laboratory work is described below.
Order of laboratory work
- It is necessary to get acquainted with the devices you will have to deal with shortly. For this purpose, it is not enough to look at them. And it is necessary to read the technical documentation and identify by a methodology which scheme to collect.
- Collect the procedure specified in the method and ask the teacher to check the correctness of the performed actions.
- Determine the price of the instrument’s scale sublimation and its measurement abnormalities.
- Conduct a test run, which will allow you to judge the correctness of the preparation of the workplace.
- Prepare a black box for recording and carry out all the experiments required in the task and record the readings of devices in the black box.
- Draw up a report on the work performed according to the requirements for laboratory design. Do not forget about the necessity of making conclusions.
- To pass the test and to prepare for the defense.
– If you are looking for guest posts in health “write for us” now.