Fashion designing is a specialised professional discipline that is concerned with understanding the consumer, their tastes, likes-dislikes, market dynamics, fashion trends, techniques & methods etc., and accordingly conceptualize and design apparels and/or accessories for people, thereby enhancing their presence and making them more glamourous and attractive. Fashion Designing involves lot of hard work since he is accountable for entire production process right from the ideation, to finalising concept, to developing prototypes to shortlisting appropriate material for its final output and thereafter also taking care of revenue by being involved with marketing, finance, merchandising and retailing.
Course highlights at fashion designing institute, Pearl Academy:
Fashion design courses at Pearl Academy offer students comprehensive holistic understanding of the fashion industry, the theoretical as well as practical aspects, imparting the understanding of artistic procedure to the technical skills essential for bringing alive the designs.
The program is designed to be multidisciplinary, for students are also mentored in subjects like Business, Marketing & Sales, and Production Process & Technology. Besides these other specialities are:
Campuses at multiple locations:
Pearl Academy has college campus at multiple locations across the country offering varied courses, all aimed at strengthening student’s competencies, enhancing their capabilities, success and employability.
Accreditation & Recognition:
The certification courses offered at Pearl Academy are recognised at global as well as domestic level. Furthermore, it is also endorsed by prestigious industry bodies for its high-quality education.
Pearl Academy runs an initiative, under which they offer scholarships to not one or two but 500 meritorious students’ basis their performance at the Peral Entrance Exam (General Proficiency Test & Aptitude Test), Personal Interview, and Portfolio Showcase. This inspires students to perform to their potential and achieve their dreams.
Platform to students:
Pearl Academy offers encouragement to students at every step of the way. To showcase talent, it offers student a platform like Portfolio which is not only sponsored by big companies, but also attended by celebrities and industry stalwarts. Such events not only promote creative brilliance and talent, but also train the students in actual working of the industry.
- At the “WorldSkills Special Edition 2022”, Khushi Choudhari, represented India.
- Manishi Joshi, a Pearl Jaipur alumni set the runway ablaze at the New York fashion week
Awards & Rewards:
Pearl Academy has been acknowledged for its efforts through multiple awards, which are as follows:
- Pearl Academy is the only Indian Design institute with QS I.Gauge E-Lead Certification for digital learning excellence for academic digitization with a perfect score of 150/150.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) in 2021 has conferred our college an award for Excellence in creative arts”
- World Leadership Congress (WLC) in association with ET Now has conferred the college with an award and recognition of being the “Best Design Institute in India” in 2021.
- Pearl Academy has been given “Education partnership of World Design Organisation” (WDO)
- Adobe Education Leaders Summit, 2021 has recognized us for “Innovation in Creative Education”
- ASSOCHAM India has awarded Pearl Academy for 6 consecutive years (2016-22) as the “Best Design Institute in India”
With a strong industry network, Pearl Academy offer students with opportunities to connect with fashion industry professionals through guest lectures, internships, workshops and live projects, thereby giving students the chance to network with established professionals.
Thus, to launch a career in the fashion industry, a course at fashion designing institute like Pearl Academy is an excellent choice. Well-structured curriculum equips student with the technical, creative, and business skills along with international exposure, essential for success in the competitive world of fashion.