Comic and on-screen Actor Jim Carrey was born in Canada, in 1962. Carrey migrated to Los Angeles to seek after parody, in the end getting a spot on the sketch satire to appear In Living Color. He went on to immense film industry achievement in comedies, including Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Mask, and conveyed acclaimed sensational exhibitions in The Truman Show, Man on the Moon, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Jim Carrey New Movie
Jim Carrey Quotes
Jim Carrey is currently known as probably the best entertainer to show up on the big screen. However, he didn’t generally have it simple. When he was youthful, his dad lost his employment and accordingly, the entire family needed to live in a minivan stopped on a relative’s grass. In any case, in spite of this, Carrey stayed a genuine devotee to the law of fascination.
List of Inspirational Quotes by Jim Carrey
Here are the top Ten (10) inspiring Jim Carrey quotes that will change your view on life and success.
- “Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them” – Jim Carrey
- “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender” – Jim Carrey
- “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer” – Jim Carrey
- “Either you’re the one erasing or you’re the one being erased” – Jim Carrey
- “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret” – Jim Carrey
- “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes” – Jim Carrey
- “My mother was a professional sick person; she took a lot of pain pills. There are many people like that. It’s just how they are used to getting attention. I always remember she’s the daughter of alcoholics who’d leave her alone at Christmas time” – Jim Carrey
- “Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything or creating anything. Period. If you ain’t desperate at some point, you ain’t interesting” – Jim Carrey
- “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body. My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul” – Jim Carrey
- “There is a huge difference between a dog that is going to eat you in your mind and an actual dog that’s going to eat you” – Jim Carrey
Learn how to become an Inspirational Mentor