Australian nurse Bronnie Ware spent several years caring for patients who had less than 3 months to live. She recorded their stories and shared their thoughts about life in her book “The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying”. I encourage you to take these most common regrets of the dying and make sure you don’t look back with the same feelings.
Don’t Let This Be You!
The five most common regrets of the dying were
- I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
- I wish I had not worked so hard
- I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish I had let my self be happier
Notice, that none of these regrets revolve around “Money” or “Work”